About Us

About Us
My photo
Met in the most unique way. Tim, Takyiwah, Kiralie, Kimara, Kilan, & Kivana. Living life to the fullest

Family and Friends

Powered by Blogger.

10/29/10

Kiralie is finally crawling!

I am very excited that my baby girl is finally crawling. But it is also sad cos she isn't my little dependent baby anymore. She moves around and plays whenever she wants. Plus, she will be getting into all my stuff as she has already started.

On Tuesday the 26th of Oct., after I returned from Effie's place, and just relaxing on the couch when little miss started to crawl. She has been trying to scoot and crawl for about 3 weeks now and we were all waiting for the day that her frustrations will be over. Now she crawls and feeds herself and just plays with anything and everything that she finds. She is talking a lot more now too. She has already tried to pull herself up on anything she can get her hands on.

I just had to share this so that you can see how fast she is growing. We will post pictures really soon. Love you

No comments:

Post a Comment