About Us

About Us
My photo
Met in the most unique way. Tim, Takyiwah, Kiralie, Kimara, Kilan, & Kivana. Living life to the fullest

Family and Friends

Powered by Blogger.

9/18/12

LATELY

I can't believe it's been about 5 1/2 months since we last posted. Wow! A lot has happened. And I won't even know where to begin.

Kimara is 6 months already and has 2 bottom teeth. She absolutely adores her big sister. She wants to follow her around the house and cries when she is moved away from her.
She cries even when I put Kiralie in time out for "not being nice".
She loves to eat and play. She is just an absolute joy.

Kiralie is also growing in wits by the minute. I can't make a mistake past her. She is smarter than everyone in the world. She loves her baby sister so much that, sometimes I think her love will suffocate the baby. So now, she thinks, "suffocate" means give more love.
She was hugging Kimara so tight at church on time I told her that, it was enough. And she said " I love her! I want to suffocate her".

The girls are so spoiled by daddy. He lets them get their way all the time. Even Kimara is learning the trick. I don't know how he combines work and family life. All I can say is that, we are so blessed to have him in our lives. He is doing a great job.

Been busy myself with home, trying to set up my online business and my online Co-Op. Business looks very promising and the coop is doing well. We order stuff almost every other week. And I love my online group members. I love the fact that, they are trusting of me enough to trust me with their hard earned money. And i love taking absolutely good care of them.
I've made some great friends and met some amazing women.

Above all, I'm lucky to have been blessed with an amazing family. I don't know how one person can be blessed so much. We have our days where we don't get along. But at the end of the day, there is "love at home".

No comments:

Post a Comment