About Us

About Us
My photo
Met in the most unique way. Tim, Takyiwah, Kiralie, Kimara, Kilan, & Kivana. Living life to the fullest

Family and Friends

Powered by Blogger.

8/18/10

Kiralie's first trip to the Dinosaur museum (Thanksgiving Point)

We got a call from my cousin Milli yesterday while I was lazying around the house and she invited us to go to the Dinosaur museum with her, and her friend Dina and their kids.
I jumped right into it cos we had no plans for the day and I hadn't been to the place my self. So practically, its mummy and Kiralie's first visit to the Dinosaur museum. lol
It was so much fun. Wish Kiralie was a little older to interact more with their hands on exhibits. But she had a lot of fun nevertheless. She looked so interested in the exhibits that it really surprised me. You would wonder what she really sees at this age. But she just kept staring at the stuff and all the other kids. Am glad we were able to do this together.











Thanks Milli and Dina. We really loved it.

No comments:

Post a Comment