About Us

About Us
My photo
Met in the most unique way. Tim, Takyiwah, Kiralie, Kimara, Kilan, & Kivana. Living life to the fullest

Family and Friends

Powered by Blogger.

8/4/10

What we've been up to

So Kiralie has been rolling over to the side and occasionally, she rolls from her stomach unto her back. I realized recently that, immediately you put her on her stomach, she rolls unto her back. Her upper body is getting really strong and I just want to share this video with you.


We took the opportunity with grandpa being around to visit temple square and also a Salt Lake City Bees game. I am not a big fan of baseball, but I do it for the hubby.
We also visited the Salt Lake City library. Can't believe I've lived in this county for 2 years and I haven't been there. Oh well.
Salt Lake temple
us with grandpa

family



 




Its been so fun to have my dad around. We will miss him when he leaves. But the memories will be with us forever. There are a zillion pictures I will love to share but I have room for only a few and I really don't want to overwhelm myself. lol

No comments:

Post a Comment