About Us

About Us
My photo
Met in the most unique way. Tim, Takyiwah, Kiralie, Kimara, Kilan, & Kivana. Living life to the fullest

Family and Friends

Powered by Blogger.

1/10/10

12 more weeks to go. Yay!!!!

 Well, its been a while since we posted anything here. Much hasn't really happened except Sher burnt herself trying to figure out a game for the baby shower and she still hasn't given up on it. Go Sher! You rock! I think she is a super woman or something.



Today is marks our 28th week  of pregnancy and that is very exciting for me. Of course, I have been getting bigger this last month that it scares me. There was nothing and now there is this huge bump. lol  But this week actually brings me a lot of hope in the sense that, not to long ago, I was 12 weeks pregnant. That means, April 4 is going to come before we know it and my angel is going to be with us. I know she can't wait to get out either cos she is a kicker. We think she is going to be a kick boxer or something like that. Tim wonders how come I haven't exploded yet cos he feels the kicks sometimes and gets worried while I laugh. I guess am kindda used to it now.

Apart from the fatigue and the back aches that I get sometimes, and oh the restless nights too, everything is going great and we couldn't be happier. We know that surgery has went great and everything seems to be healing well and her highness(baby Parcell) is also doing very well. We are just going to rest and spend some quality time together these next few months cos I have a feeling I will be up when am suppose to be sleeping( she kicks the worst when its bedtime). But we love her and can't wait to raise her so that she can have kids of her own.;)



I am so grateful to all who have seen me through the dark days; Effie for bringing me stuff that I craved from Provo. Toby and Sher, I don't even want to start cos it won't end. Rosie, my wonderful mother-in-law for taking me in when Tim had to work out of town and everyone that had me in their prayers. We very much appreciate it. We have reached this mile stone because of your service and your love.



Am looking forward to putting together a slide show of how it all began and I can't wait to share it with you. Until then, keep doing what you do. Its all of you that make our lives Heaven on earth.

Takyiwah Parcell

3 comments:

  1. Hello efua..........i like kieralyn. it goes with parcell. You are really lukn good and i am glad that pregnancy suits you. Good to hear the surgery went well and you are healing. Say hi to missy. Etornam

    ReplyDelete
  2. Etor! I will say hi to the whole family. Can't wait to see you and Kassah kneel at the alter so that you can have a cute bump too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i wish u all the best Big sister, and will pray for u all the time

    ReplyDelete