About Us

About Us
My photo
Met in the most unique way. Tim, Takyiwah, Kiralie, Kimara, Kilan, & Kivana. Living life to the fullest

Family and Friends

Powered by Blogger.

11/30/11

Just a little humor!

As always, Tim was out of the door before 7am this morning. That usually gives me about an hour before my queen wakes up. Like clockwork, she started whining around 8am. She started asking for milk and so I got up to go see to her needs.
After she got her milk, I brought her into my bed so that I could catch a little more sleep. But she wouldn't let me. After her milk was gone, she handed me her bottle and decided to get off of my bed and do whatever it is that she does( I had turned the TV on to PBS kids when I went to get her milk). I leaped for joy. I could finally get some more sleep.

About 15 minutes later, I heard a small voice call, "honey". I was enjoying my sleep and didn't want to even open my eyes to find out what was going on. The call came again, "honey!" I finally responded. "Yes!" And opened my eyes. There she was standing by daddy's side of the bed. Our bed is on the tall side so she can't get up by herself. She said, "mum, I need diaper change". What! Are you kidding me? You woke me up because you want a diaper change? She said again. "I need diaper change". So I asked " do you need a diaper change?" She said, "yes".
What else could I do but laugh. So she led the way to her room and her diaper got changed.
I think today is going to be a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment