About Us

About Us
My photo
Met in the most unique way. Tim, Takyiwah, Kiralie, Kimara, Kilan, & Kivana. Living life to the fullest

Family and Friends

Powered by Blogger.

11/11/11

Update on the Princesses

It's so crazy how fast time flies when you are having fun. I've been enjoying staying at home with Kiwwi. She makes me laugh and cry in a matter of minutes( And this has nothing to do with hormones). She is very vocal these days about everything around her. She says things that shock me sometimes. I sometimes wonder who she's been talking to. She is way to advanced for me at this point.
It's amazing how much information she is able to absorb and spit back at you when you least expect it.
 And her responses are just flawless. I sometimes wonder who she is. Cos she doesn't talk like a 19 month old.
And then there are the days where she talks gibberish all day. I just want to take a seat and watch her life unfold. It's just amazing!

She is going to be a very great big sister. She loves to hold my tummy and give baby kisses even when I haven't asked for it. She is like the guardian of the tummy. If she doesn't want me to see my own tummy, I don't. And she says "baby" pointing at my tummy when I go to pick her up in the morning. The things that makes motherhood even more special.
Little princess to be has also been a little more active lately even though I have a low laying placenta. She is just extra hyper when her baby fells the tummy. It's like gymnastics in there. She just loves to fell daddy. Kiralie on the other hand was very shy of daddy. She will stop moving immediately daddy put his hand on my tummy to feel her. But I think that is just so funny.

We are very excited and looking forward to getting everything ready for little miss Parcell to come. We still have about 17 more weeks to go. And that frightens me cos 22 weeks came in a flash. But we have almost everything from Kiralie so there isn't much to do. Except sort the clothes out and rearrange the room.

I'm just looking forward to seeing Kiralie's face when she realizes that she has been overthrown. lol. She is still our princess and we love her. She's been a model child and hope they are all going to be low maintenance like she is. But I still can't wait to see that look on her face when she realizes that the baby is here to stay with her in the same house. lol I just love to pull her leg.

We will hopefully post some pix and video of Kiralie soon. Until then, ciao.

No comments:

Post a Comment