About Us

About Us
My photo
Met in the most unique way. Tim, Takyiwah, Kiralie, Kimara, Kilan, & Kivana. Living life to the fullest

Family and Friends

Powered by Blogger.

11/15/11

Our little peace of Heaven!

I've been wanting to write down my thoughts about the day to day with Kiralie and all the little things that she does to brighten my day. I just had to do this tonight because she reminded me while getting her ready fir bed that, parenthood is the best thing that has happened to me.

I think of all the accomplishments that I could get in my life and none will make me feel the way this little angel makes me feel. She makes me feel so loved and appreciated. I really marvel how I could be so lucky to get such an angel?

She makes sure she kisses me on the lip every night after we say the prayer. Even when I refuse the lip kiss because of my strep, she wouldn't kiss my cheek but my lip. And she says "thank you" these last couple of weeks, after she is tucked in and I'm about to leave. Just hearing her say that tonight made me cry. It might be pregnancy hormones but I think she is just too special and I don't feel worthy of her.

She went upstairs by herself yesterday at noon when I told her it was nap time. And she wanted to climb into her crib all by herself. As if she knew that I wasn't feeling good at all.
There are days where she will tell me "come here mommy" with her arms open to give me a hug. As if she knows that I'm frustrated or my day isn't going well.

I must say that, I am blessed to be the the mother of this amazingly wonderful and beautiful child. Who loves me unconditionally and lets me know everyday how lucky I am to have the family that I have. I'm indeed in love with that little bugger!

No comments:

Post a Comment