About Us

About Us
My photo
Met in the most unique way. Tim, Takyiwah, Kiralie, Kimara, Kilan, & Kivana. Living life to the fullest

Family and Friends

Powered by Blogger.

11/20/11

Thanksgiving Heart!

As thanksgiving fast approaches, my heart is just filled with so much gratitude. I must say that,I'm thankful to have the gospel of Jesus Christ in my life and as a foundation for my family. Our life is not perfect, but I know that it is the principles of this gospel that guides our paths each day

It is this gospel that has giving me a man that honors his priesthood and strives each day, to be a better person for his family. The only time he wants for himself is to be able to do yard work or make phone calls to make sure that the families he is entrusted with are doing well or to go to choir practice or home teaching. That is all he ask. That he can fulfill his priesthood duties and family responsibilities. And the rest is ours.
I really appreciate his patience and dedication to his family. He is a great blessing to us. We will try to nag him a little less.

I'm grateful for a wonderful daughter who brings me so much joy. She came into my room today and said " hi baby" and kissed my tummy. After that, she said " I love you baby" . I don't think it can get any more precious than that. She has grown so much and helps me with the little things that just blows my mind. We love her dearly and are grateful that she chose us as parents. So that she can teach us how to love and cherish the moments that we share together.

I'm grateful for a wonderful mother-in-law. Rosie, I want you to know that, we love and appreciate everything you do for us. You are a great grandma and an amazing mother to us. We might not say it often, but you are a great woman.
We are grateful to have wonderful family that gives us support in whatever shape and form it comes. We love you and feel your prayers.

This year has been good to us so far. We've been able to visit family in Ghana and also shared the news of a new addition to the family pretty soon. My prayer is that, the Lord take us through the remainder of the year and grant us another that we may continue to enjoy the relationships that we have and will have.

Happy Thanksgiving!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment